Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



My little blog has been so neglected the past month I thought maybe I’d get back into the swing of things with Lauren’s Fill in the Blank Friday!


Hello to Lauren and thanks for stopping by to say hello! I agree, your beautiful Marley looks just like our Boots! Aren’t German Shepherds the best?


Do drop over to Lauren’s wonderful blog, here, and add your own link and join in the fun!


1. True happiness is being loved with lots of food in the house!


2. The most surreal moment of my life was when I bought my first house and walked in the first time as the owner – scary, wonderful, surreal .


3. My favorite texture is velvet. End of story.


4. My signature color is equal amounts of black and purple.


5. My signature style is toned down bohemian. Jeans with tunic tops, flowy dresses and vintage jewelry.


6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Anthropologie. Even though I’ve never shopped there, it’s totally my style!

7. My best thing about autumn is everything is the best thing! That musty smell of leaves, burning woods and last, but not least, Halloween! My favourite holiday!

A very happy, magical and fun October weekend to all!   Siobhan xox

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Although I don't know you and this is the first time visiting your blog... I like you. I loved your answers to #3,4, and 5. You sound artistic and creative and I am sure that I will be back to visit your blog again.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

I liked reading these little tidbits about you. Love your style!
Hoping your Halloween is fabulous!
Hugs))